Aurora Synchro application 2012-13 -- September 2012 to August 2013
- 06/01/12 - 08/31/13
- 06/01/12 - 08/31/13
Welcome to Edmonton Aurora Synchronized Swim Club registration application.
For summer camps, please select the camp under the Events tab and click Register Online there.
To register for a summer camp, please go to the camp listing under the Events tab.
- First you register with the club.
- Once your registration is approved in a day or two, you can sign in.
- Then, if you're registering in a camp, you can sign in and sign up for a camp under the Events tab.
- You'll know you're done when you receive a message saying, "Thank you for submitting your registration."
Step 1: Click Register NOW
Brand new registrations with the club:
• Select "I am not sure if I have a Billing Account on this team."
Swimmers returning from previous synchro years:
• Provide your e-mail address to sign in.
• If your account is unavailable, please contact the registrar. (Accounts are "suspended" when a program ends. It doesn't mean we don't want you back.)
Step 2: Pay the registration fee
For camp there is no registration fee. The fee for the camp itself will be applied to your account once the camp starts.
Every account now requires a credit or debit card on file: a MasterCard, Discover, or Visa credit card or a MasterCard/Visa bank card, debit card, or gift card.
Debit cards must display a Visa or Mastercard logo. You can apply for one through a financial institution.
Your credit/debit card information is secured by TeamUnify and is not viewable or accessible by any of the coaches or volunteers of Aurora Synchro. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the treasurer at email@example.com.
- You can check your account at any time.
- On the 25th of each month you'll receive an e-mail alerting you to check your account for upcoming invoices.
- On the 1st of each month your credit/debit card will charged for outstanding balance on the account.
While you must have a credit or debit card on record, we can accept cheques as long as they're received in box 104 in the lobby of the Kinsmen Sports Centre by the 27th day of the month. A volunteer needs time to pick up the mail and apply the payment to your account before the first of the month, when any outstanding balance is automatically charged to your credit/debit card.
To pay by cheque, drop it in box 104 in the lobby of the Kinsmen Sports Centre or mail it to:
Box 104, 9100 Walterdale Hill
Questions about the registration process? Please contact the Aurora Synchro registrar.
Questions about our programs? Please contact the Aurora Synchro head coach.
If you don't have a credit or debit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated March 18, 2013