Here's a Summary of our programs
Under our Programs Tab, you will find information on the following programs being offered:
- AquaSquirts is a fun program for swimmers ages 6 to 8. Offered once a week for 45 minutes, it's ideal for children who excel in shallow water and want to go beyond swimming lessons. Get more details on our Aquasquirts Programs by clicking under the Programs Tab - Aquasquirts.
- Aquasquirts Too is an advanced deep water Aquasquirts program. Offered once a week for 45 minutes, it's ideal for children who are comfortable in deep water and want to go beyond swimming lessons. Get more details on our Aquasquirts Programs by clicking under the Programs Tab - Aquasquirts
- Returning to 2016-2017, our Aquasquirts program will also run at the Royal Glenora Club. Check out their website for more information http://royalglenora.com/Sports.aspx
- Wildrose FUNdamentals once a week (1x) is an introduction to team synchronized swimming for children ages 6 - 12 who have completed their Swim Kids 3 and are comfortable in deep water. It's offered once a week for two hours at Kinsmen Sports Centre and Terwillegar pool. Find out more about this program by clicking on Programs-Wildrose.
- Returning to 2016-2017, our Wildrose FUNdamentals program will also run at the Royal Glenora Club. Check out their website for more information http://royalglenora.com/Sports.aspx
Aurora Synchro also offers competitive programs from beginners through to national stream. From ages 7 to 15, swimmers participate in our Wildrose (provincial) Stream. When their passion for synchro develops, they can step up to Aurora Synchro's National Stream, the only national stream synchronized swimming program offering group training and routines in northern Alberta.
For more information, select one of the following programs under the Programs tab .
Wildrose: Get the full synchro experience competing in routines and figures while training in a team environment. Train 2x, 3x, or 4x per week and compete among similar-aged athletes within the Province. Check out our Wildrose program under the Programs tab.
National Stream: For those that want to take their synchro experience to the highest level and maximize their full potential. Train with the most accomplished coaches to achieve your Provincial Team, National Team, or Scholarship goals. Aurora Synchro is the only Club in Northern Alberta to regularly place athletes in these programs.
Synchro for adults
Aurora Synchro offers synchronized swimming for children. For adults we recommend the Aquamasters or Aquadettes.
To register now . . .
For more information
For more information send us an e-mail request for more information.
All Edmonton Aurora Synchronized Swim Club programs and fees are subject to change.
Web page updated July 25, 2016